Auto Electrician Apprentice - Recar
About the Role
Recar has an exciting opportunity for an Auto Electrician Apprentice to join the Truck based workshop and team in Clayton, South.
As an Apprentice you will learn from some of the industry's best tradespeople. Upon completion of your apprenticeship you will have a nationally recognised qualification.
The experiences and skills you will gain during your apprenticeship training will include:
- Removing and refitting panels on articulated and light commercial vehicles
- Use appropriate test equipment for dismantling removing, replacing and testing
- Replace any defective parts, fuses, lamps, switches
- Diagnosing and fault finding
- Liaising and collaborating with the Workshop Manager on a daily basis
- Learn how to work in a safe environment
- Attend any company provided training courses
As the successful candidate, you will have the following:
- Strong communication skills
- A keen willingness to learn
- The ability to follow instructions
- An honest and reliable work ethic
- A current drivers licence highly desirable
- Commitment to building a long-term career
- Work in a team environment
We are leaders in the repair industry and offer:
- Career opportunity
- Ongoing training
- Team environment
- Latest tools, equipment and process
The AMA Group, is Australia's largest network of accident repair facilities, which currently comprises of over 120 outlets and over 2,200 employees across Australia and New Zealand, and has further plans to continue to grow both domestically and internationally.
The AMA Group's success is a result of our commitment of providing our clients and work providers with quality and cost effective repairs, as well as exceptional customer service. Our people is what makes this possible and are therefore our focus.
The AMA Group has been built on the foundations of families, enabling our people to continue to enjoy the family feel work environment and a sense of belonging, whilst having the opportunity to pursue a career and make a difference.
If you are hardworking, motivated, seeking a career and not just a job and would like to move forward with an industry leader please apply online.
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.