Claims Handler / Repair Coordinator
Motor Vehicle Insurance related
- Located in Tingalpa
- Competitive Salary
- Modern Office
- Rewarding Role
- Genuine opportunities for career development and progression
- Great Team Environment
- Full time
We have exciting opportunities for Motor vehicle Claims Handlers / Repair Coordinator's to join the team at Tingalpa. In this role you will be responsible for handling invitations to repair motor vehicles from insurers, speaking with their customers and booking them into Gemini/AMA Repair Centres.
Successful candidates will have the following attributes:
- A great personality and strong interpersonal and communication skills, like to be part of a friendly happy team
- Have a happy positive attitude to add to our work environment
- Enjoy dealing with people and possess a willingness to complete the job no matter what for the customer
- Like to think outside of the box for a resolution
- Bring a proactive approach to your workload
- Embrace and drive change
- Have a high level of personal drive and integrity
- Are enthusiastic team players who thrives on challenges
- Enjoy a fast-paced work environment
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Proficient in the use of all Microsoft applications and the ability to learn industry specific systems and processes
Industry experience / motor vehicle claims handling highly regarded, however the most important thing is people with the right attitude and skills are encouraged to apply as training will be provided.
The office is modern and well catered for with public transport and there is on-street parking nearby.
Repcon Unity is a division of the Gemini Accident Repair Centres, which performs the important role of handling and allocating insurance claims from a number of major insurers into accident repair facilities around Australia.
Gemini owns Australia's largest network of accident repair facilities, which currently comprises around 105 outlets and over 1,500 employees across Australia and New Zealand and has further plans to continue to grow both domestically and internationally.
If you are hardworking, motivated, seeking a career and not just a job and would like to move forward with an industry leader apply now.