Customer Service Officer - Gemini Mitcham
The Gemini/AMA Group is Australia's largest network of accident repair facilities, which currently comprises of 100+ outlets and almost 2,000 employees across Australia and New Zealand, and has further plans to continue to grow both domestically and internationally.
The Gemini/AMA Group's success is a result of our commitment of providing our clients and work providers with quality and cost effective repairs, as well as exceptional customer service. Our people is what makes this possible and are therefore our focus.
The Gemini/AMA Group have been built on the foundations of families, enabling our people to continue to enjoy the family feel work environment and a sense of belonging, whilst having the opportunity to pursue a career and make a difference.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Customer Service Officer to join the team on a full time basis. This position will initially be for a 12 month maximum term contract with the potential to be extended.
In this role you will be the face of Gemini/AMA as you provide exceptional customer service to both customers and work providers. You will also undertake interesting and varied administration duties to ensure customer and work provider satisfaction.
As the successful candidate, you will have the following:
- Excellent customer service skills with previous experience in an administration role
- Proficient in the use of all Microsoft applications and the capability to learn industry specific systems and processes
- High level of communication skills allowing you to explain business process to customers and control demanding situations
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to build rapport with an open and helpful persona
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
If you are hardworking, motivated, seeking a career and not just a job and would like to move forward with an industry leader please apply now!
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.