Claims Handler / Repair Coordinator
- Located in Tingalpa
- Competitive Salary
- Modern Office
- Rewarding Role
- Great Team Environment
- Full time however will consider applicants looking for part time hours
- We are looking for someone to join ASAP!
Repcon is currently a division of the Gemini/AMA Group, which performs the important role of allocating claims from a number of insurers to AMA/Gemini sites.
The Gemini/AMA Group is Australia's largest network of accident repair facilities, which currently comprises of 100+ outlets and over 1,700 employees across Australia and New Zealand, and has further plans to continue to grow both domestically and internationally.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Claims Handler / Repair Coordinator to join the team at Tingalpa. In this role you will be responsible for handling invitations to repair motor vehicles from insurers, speaking with their customers and booking them into Gemini/AMA Repair Centres. The office is modern and well catered for, with ample street parking nearby and public transport options.
Successful candidates will have the following attributes:
- A great personality and strong interpersonal skills
- Enjoy dealing with people and have a strong desire to help customers
- High level of communication skills
- A happy disposition, a positive attitude, reliable and be a team player
- Like to be part of a friendly and happy team and can contribute to the team vibe
- Enjoy a fast-paced work environment
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Proficient in the use of all Microsoft applications and the ability to learn industry specific systems and processes
Industry experience / motor vehicle claims handling is highly regarded, however we are seeking candidates with the right attitude and skills as full training will be provided.
If you are hardworking, motivated, seeking a career and not just a job and would like to move forward with an industry leader please forward an updated Resume and Cover Letter ASAP to Mike Beuermann at email@example.com.