Claims Handler / Repair Coordinator
- Located in Tingalpa
- Competitive Salary
- Modern Office
- Rewarding Role
- Great Team Environment
- Full time but will consider applicants looking for part time
- Start date around 29th January, 2018
Repcon is currently a division of the Gemini/AMA Group, which performs the important role of allocating claims from a number of insurers to AMA/Gemini sites.
The Gemini/AMA Group is Australia's largest network of accident repair facilities, which currently comprises nearly 100 outlets and over 1,300 employees across Australia and New Zealand, and has further plans to continue to grow both domestically and internationally.
We have exciting opportunities for Claims Handler / Repair Coordinator's to join the team at Tingalpa. In this role you will be responsible for handling invitations to repair motor vehicles from insurers, speaking with their customers and booking them into Gemini/AMA Repair Centres. The office is modern and well catered for with public transport and there is ample on-street parking nearby.
Successful candidates will have the following attributes:
- A great personality and strong interpersonal skills
- Enjoy dealing with people and have a strong desire to help customers
- High level of communication skills
- A happy disposition, a positive attitude, reliable and be a team player
- Like to be part of a friendly and happy team and can contribute to the team vibe
- Enjoy a fast-paced work environment
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Proficient in the use of all Microsoft applications and the ability to learn industry specific systems and processes
Industry experience / motor vehicle claims handling highly regarded, however the most important thing is people with the right attitude and skills are encouraged to apply as training will be provided.
The position is full time however we will gladly consider outstanding candidates who are seeking part time work. The office is modern and well catered for with public transport and there is on-street parking nearby.
If you are hardworking, motivated, seeking a career and not just a job and would like to move forward with an industry leader please send your resume ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org.