IT Support Technician
Adelaide, South Australia
The Gemini/AMA Group is Australia's largest network of accident repair facilities, which currently comprises of 99 sites and almost 1,700 employees across Australia and New Zealand, and has further plans to continue to grow both domestically and internationally.
Our success is a result of our commitment of providing our clients and work providers with quality and cost effective repairs, as well as exceptional customer service. Our people is what makes this possible and are therefore our focus.
Our organisation has been built on the foundations of families, enabling our people to continue to enjoy the family feel work environment and a sense of belonging, whilst having the opportunity to pursue a career and make a difference.
Role and Responsibilities:
Gemini/AMA Group has been steadily increasing our size and as a result are looking to recruit an experienced IT Support Technician to share the workload of providing 1st & 2nd tier support to our 1000+ administrational staff spread across over 99 sites in Australia and New Zealand. Based at Edwardstown in Adelaide, you will integrate into a small dedicated team where you are truly recognised for your efforts and achievements.
- Provide telephone and remote assistance to over 1000 administrational staff
- Support of our industry specific CRM and ERP systems
- Maintain and update documentation and reports for the operations team
- Monitor alerts on over 100 Windows servers and 1300 PC's
This is a full time position to start immediately. Salary is negotiable according to skills and experience.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills and can express complex technical concepts in a basic way
- Must have strong organisational and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work under pressure while maintaining composure
- Ability to learn fast and prioritise workload
Experience with some of the following technologies would be highly advantageous:
- MS Windows Desktop – XP/Vista/7
- MS Office Suite – Word, Excel, Outlook
- MS Sharepoint
- MS Office 365
- MS Server 2003/2008/2012 Hyper-V
- Labtech or similar RMM tool
- Support or understanding of the automotive industry CRM or ERP systems
Qualifications (B.IT, MCSE) would be highly regarded however, we are open to someone without formal qualifications if you have the required work experience.
Please apply online or forward your resume and cover letter to Shane Hunter at firstname.lastname@example.org.