Production Manager - Gemini Sunshine
Sunshine, Victoria 3020
About the Role
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Production Manager to join the team. You will be responsible in ensuring the smooth running of the workshop and that the appropriate method of repair is adhered to, estimate is followed and that quality is paramount.
Key Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Ensure the site remains a safe working environment for all staff
- Manage the production of the site to meet the set productivity targets and customer expectations.
- Manage the repair process to ensure timely, cost effective quality repairs are carried out
- Assist in the management of the site to ensure profitability and customer satisfaction
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Process vehicles upon arrival
- Assist with the ordering and receipting of parts, paint and consumables
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Previous experience in similar management role within the industry
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to set and adhere to deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to problem-solve
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to delate tasks.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficient in the use of all Microsoft Office applications in particular excel
- The ability to motivate, manage and get the best out of your team
- Strong commitment to work in a safe manner
- Be reliable, punctual & hardworking
We are leaders in the repair industry and offer:
- Attractive remuneration packages – salary range dependant on experience
- A wide range of Employee benefits including: Employee “Refer-a-Friend Program”, Employee Assistance Program, discounted Health Insurance, discounted Novated Leasing, discounted motor insurance and more
- Team environment
- Ongoing training
- Career opportunity
- Latest tools, equipment and process
These are only a few of the exclusive items on offer through The AMA Group’s Employee Benefits.
The Gemini/AMA Group, is Australia's largest network of accident repair facilities, which currently comprises of over 150 outlets and over 2,100 employees across Australia and New Zealand, and has further plans to continue to grow both domestically and internationally.
The Gemini/AMA Group's success is a result of our commitment of providing our clients and work providers with quality and cost effective repairs, as well as exceptional customer service. Our people is what makes this possible and are therefore our focus.
The Gemini/AMA Group have been built on the foundations of families, enabling our people to continue to enjoy the family feel work environment and a sense of belonging, whilst having the opportunity to pursue a career and make a difference.