About the Role
AMA Group has an exceptional opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join our team based at our Support Centre in Bundall.
The primary focus of this role is to manage the project, deliver the solutions and capabilities that meet business requirements and realise benefits within agreed scope, time, cost and quality.
- Manage the project, deliver the solutions and capabilities that meet business requirements and realise benefits within agreed scope, time, cost and quality.
- Create and manage change program for the projects.
- Engage, inform, influence and negotiate with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure that the engagement of external providers complies with relevant organisational policies.
- Preparation of Project Proposals, Project Briefs and Monthly Reports.
- Controlling variances by generating exception reports on time and cost aspects of project, management and performing project audits to establish project team performance as appropriate.
- Identify and report project issues and project risks to the relevant individuals.
- Leading project planning sessions and manage project progress to ensure projects meet deadlines.
- Overseeing all incoming and outgoing project documentation.
- Managing large and diverse teams.
- Coordinating staff and internal resources.
- Conducting project review and creating detailed reports for the Executive Team.
- Optimising and improving processes and the overall approach where necessary.
- Designing risk mitigation plans.
You will possess the following essential skills and attributes:
- Proven experience in managing complex projects and motivating cross functional teams to deliver deadlines and drive successful outcomes.
- Agile project management experience.
- Demonstrated success in Information Technology project management.
- Formal project management qualifications and experience using project management tools.
- Formal Tertiary Qualifications in Engineering, IT or Computer Science Business or Business Administration or related discipline would be highly desirable.
- Certifications Waterfall & Agile Project Management Methodologies
- Demonstrated ability to manage project timelines and streamline processes to achieve optimal outcomes
- Demonstrated strategic thinking, planning, commercial and analytical skills
- Strong presentation and workshop facilitation skills.
We are leaders in the repair industry and offer:
- Competitive salary
- A wide range of Employee benefits including: Employee Assistance Program, discounted Health Insurance, discounted Novated Leasing, discounted motor insurance and more
- Team environment
- Genuine opportunities for career development and progression
The AMA/Gemini Group is Australia's largest network of accident repair facilities, which currently comprises of 100 outlets and almost 2,000 employees across Australia and New Zealand, and has further plans to continue to grow both domestically and internationally.
The Group's success is a result of our commitment of providing our clients and work providers with quality and cost-effective repairs, as well as exceptional customer service. Our people is what makes this possible and are therefore our focus.
The AMA/Gemini Group have been built on the foundations of families, enabling our people to continue to enjoy the family feel work environment and a sense of belonging, whilst having the opportunity to pursue a career and make a difference.