Panel Beater - Mark McHughs
Gold Coast, QLD
About the Role
Mark McHughs have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and qualified Panel Beater to join the team to undertake quality workmanship to ensure vehicles are returned to their pre-accident condition.
Reporting to the Centre Manager this role will work within our large network of repair facilities and you will be provided with stability and opportunity.
- Check received parts are correct and for defects
- Disassemble vehicle as per Job Sheet
- Label and store parts
- Notate broken parts and extra repairs and submit to Estimator as requested
- Check new parts are correct and not damaged and communicate defects to Parts Manager/Production Manager
- Repair vehicle as per the Repair Method and in accordance with Estimate and Job Sheet
- Prep and prime vehicle as per Job Sheet requirements following paint supplier’s process
- Reassemble vehicle
- Handle all vehicles with due care and attention
- Clean workbay and workshop areas
- Coach apprentices when required
- Handle all company tools and equipment with due care and attention ensuring they remain safe, clean and in a workable condition
- Trade qualified Panel Beater
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Strong commitment to work in a safe manner
- Excellent communication skills
- High attention to detail Able to work effectively and collaboratively with the team
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Be reliable, punctual & hardworking
We are leaders in the repair industry and offer:
- Team environment
- Ongoing training
- Career opportunity
- Latest tools, equipment and process
- Great opportunity to earn big $$$ for competent and efficient tradespeople
Mark McHughs is part of the AMA Group, Australia's largest network of accident repair facilities, which currently comprises of over 120 outlets and over 2,200 employees across Australia and New Zealand, and has further plans to continue to grow both domestically and internationally.
The AMA Group's success is a result of our commitment of providing our clients and work providers with quality and cost effective repairs, as well as exceptional customer service. Our people is what makes this possible and are therefore our focus.
The AMA Group has been built on the foundations of families, enabling our people to continue to enjoy the family feel work environment and a sense of belonging, whilst having the opportunity to pursue a career and make a difference.
If you are hardworking, motivated, seeking a career and not just a job and would like to move forward with an industry leader please apply online.
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.