Production Manager - Gemini Chatswood
The Gemini/AMA Group is Australia's largest network of accident repair facilities, which currently comprises of over 100 outlets and over 2,000 employees across Australia and New Zealand, and has further plans to continue to grow both domestically and internationally.
The Gemini/AMA Group's success is a result of our commitment of providing our clients and work providers with quality and cost effective repairs, as well as exceptional customer service. Our people is what makes this possible and are therefore our focus.
The Gemini/AMA Group have been built on the foundations of families, enabling our people to continue to enjoy the family feel work environment and a sense of belonging, whilst having the opportunity to pursue a career and make a difference.
We have an exciting opportunity for two experienced Production Managers to join the team at our new Chatswood location. You will be responsible in ensuring the smooth running of the workshop and that the appropriate method of repair is adhered to, estimate is followed and that quality is paramount.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Previous experience in similar management role within the industry
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to set and adhere to deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to problem-solve
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to delate tasks.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficient in the use of all Microsoft Office applications in particular excel
- The ability to motivate, manage and get the best out of your team.
If you are hardworking, motivated, seeking a career and not just a job and would like to move forward with an industry leader please apply online.
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.