Business Manager - Gemini Mackay
AMA Group – Panel Division is Australia's largest network of accident repair facilities, which currently comprises of over 100 outlets and over 2,200 employees across Australia and New Zealand with further plans to continue to grow both domestically and internationally.
AMA Group – Panel Division success is a result of our commitment of providing our clients and work providers with quality and cost-effective repairs, as well as exceptional customer service. Our people is what makes this possible and are therefore our focus.
AMA Group – Panel Division has been built on the foundations of families, enabling our people to continue to enjoy the family feel work environment and a sense of belonging, whilst having the opportunity to pursue a career and make a difference.
We are seeking an experienced Business Manager to join our team based in North QLD. This is a full time permanent position.
In this role you will provide leadership and motivation to the team as well as having a significant impact on the day to day operational running of the business. This includes having accountability for ensuring the delivery of high-quality customer services, quality repaired vehicles, finances and budgeting and people management. In return you will be rewarded for your achievements alongside a competitive annual salary package.
As the successful candidate, you will have the following:
- Proven success in previous management role including financial management with experience working in a similar position in the Automotive industry highly regarded
- Excellent customer service skills
- A commitment to safety
- Sound leadership and management skills, with the ability to drive change and foster a team-based work environment
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to build first class relationships
- Demonstrated experience creating and implementing processes to improve efficiencies with a quality eye for detail
- Effective decision making and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional organisational skills and the ability to set and meet timeframes
- Intermediate computer ability
- A competitive salary to the successful candidate dependant on relevant skills and experience.
If you are hardworking, motivated, seeking a career and not just a job and would like to move forward with an industry leader please apply online or for further information contact Operations Support Manager, Brett Sharp on either 0429 180 778 or at email@example.com.
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.
Expressions of interest and applications will be accepted for at least 1 month from placement of this advertisement.