Graduate Position (Automotive Industry)
The AMA/Gemini Group is proudly Australasia's largest network of accident repair businesses.
With a foundation based on family values, the AMA/Gemini Group has grown to over 115 outlets and 2,000 employees across Australia and New Zealand. We have a clear and single focus on delivering the highest standards of repair and customer service.
Gemini facilities occupy a unique space in the repair industry. The Collision repair industry is undergoing an evolution from individually owned shops to a corporate network.
AMA/Gemini is expanding to 250 branches nationwide. We are looking for smart, hardworking and ambitious individuals to join our family. Someone who aligns to our core cultural values; integrity, commitment, creativity, success and safety.
- 18 month internship with quarterly reviews.
- Industry training.
- Rotating throughout many parts of the business.
- Responsible for communication with different departments.
- Responsible for facilitating teams.
- Potential for long term career growth in the industry.
The industry is evolving and this is your opportunity. We are looking for a business graduate to learn on the job, be able to think outside the box and determined to succeed.
Do you have what it takes to seize the opportunity?
As a successful candidate, you will have the following:
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to follow instructions
- Willingness to learn
- A proactive approach to work
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- High level of personal drive and integrity
- Commitment to building a long-term career
Degree in Business Management and/or management experience highly regarded.
You must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident to apply
Do you have what it takes to join our growing family?
Remuneration: Market rate with the potential to earn six figures.
If you are hardworking, motivated, seeking a career not just a job and would like to move forward with an industry leader, please apply online.
Type of work: Graduate Position
Contract Type: Permanent
Contract Hours: Full Time
Remunerations: Market Rate
Commences: Feb 2019