NSW Warehouse Operative - RPM Milperra
The Gemini/AMA Group is Australia's largest network of accident repair facilities, which currently comprises of 70 outlets and almost 1,500 employees across Australia and New Zealand, and has further plans to continue to grow both domestically and internationally.
The Gemini/AMA Group's success is a result of our commitment of providing our clients and work providers with quality and cost effective repairs, as well as exceptional customer service. Our people is what makes this possible and are therefore our focus.
The Gemini/AMA Group have been built on the foundations of families, enabling our people to continue to enjoy the family feel work environment and a sense of belonging, whilst having the opportunity to pursue a career and make a difference.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Warehouse Operative to join our team. In this role you will be responsible for the controlling and coordination of the supply , storage and internal distribution of paint and consumables to NSW sites.
As the successful candidate, you will have the following:
- A Forklift license and experience in warehouse distribution
- Proven success in distribution operations
- Experience in creating and implementing processes to improve efficiencies
- Experience working in a similar position in the Automotive industry
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Solid organisational skills and the ability to set and meet timeframes
- Excellent customer service skills
If you are hardworking, motivated, seeking a career and not just a job and would like to move forward with an industry leader please apply online. All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.