Parts Manager - RMA Surrey Hills
Surrey Hills VIC 3127
The Gemini/AMA Group is Australia's largest network of accident repair facilities, which currently comprises of over 100 outlets and over 2,000 employees across Australia and New Zealand, and has further plans to continue to grow both domestically and internationally.
The Gemini/AMA Group's success is a result of our commitment of providing our clients and work providers with quality and cost effective repairs, as well as exceptional customer service. Our people is what makes this possible and are therefore our focus.
The Gemini/AMA Group have been built on the foundations of families, enabling our people to continue to enjoy the family feel work environment and a sense of belonging, whilst having the opportunity to pursue a career and make a difference.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Parts Manager to join our team. In this hands on role you will ensure both the timely and most cost effective ordering of quality parts, ensuring efficient cycle times and site profitability.
As the successful candidate, you will have the following:
- Experience working in a similar position in the Automotive industry
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritise
- Solid organisational skills and the ability to set and meet timeframes
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience in creating and implementing processes to improve efficiencies
- Proficient in the use of all Microsoft Offices applications in particular excel with the capability to learn new industry specific systems.
If you are hardworking, motivated, seeking a career and not just a job and would like to move forward with an industry leader please apply online. All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.