P&C Support Business Partner
The AMA/Gemini Group is Australia's largest network of accident repair facilities, which currently comprises of 100 outlets and almost 2,000 employees across Australia and New Zealand, and has further plans to continue to grow both domestically and internationally.
The Group's success is a result of our commitment of providing our clients and work providers with quality and cost-effective repairs, as well as exceptional customer service. Our people is what makes this possible and are therefore our focus.
The AMA/Gemini Group have been built on the foundations of families, enabling our people to continue to enjoy the family feel work environment and a sense of belonging, whilst having the opportunity to pursue a career and make a difference.
Gemini Accident Repair Centres have an exciting opportunity for an experienced P&C Support Business Partner to join our team based at our Support Centre in Benowa.
- Strategic Business Partner - Act as a strategic business partner to the client/s, linking People and Culture strategy and business strategy to create a ‘People Plan’ that helps the client/s achieve their human capital and business objectives.
- Integrated planning - Influence and provide input into the client’s business strategy, as well as the overall Gemini Accident Repair Centres People and Culture strategy.
- Coach and influence - Provide coaching, guidance and support to senior leaders within the business on people related impacts and issues, whilst influencing key business decisions to ensure effective outcomes.
- Deliver business specific solutions – Diagnose, identify, develop, implement and evaluate pragmatic People and Culture solutions that add value to the business and meet the client’s People and Culture needs.
- Implement corporate initiatives – Ensure leader buy in and delivery on enterprise wide People and Culture initiatives.
- Champion and collaborate - Champion the People and Culture Service Model, whilst collaborating with other support centre functions to ensure efficient, effective and integrated service delivery to the business.
Education / Qualifications / Experience
- Formal tertiary qualifications in Human Resource Management and 5+ years generalist HR experience in a complex environment.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills including core competences of consulting and advising management and staff at all organisational levels on a wide range of human resource issues.
- A comprehensive knowledge of current and emerging trends in Human Resources.
- Extensive knowledge of current Industrial Relations and employment law practice.
- Strong cases management experience.
- Experienced Return to Work Coordinator preferably with experience in QLD, WA and SA.
- Highly developed written and oral communication skills with demonstrated ability to formulate, implement and maintain Human Resource Management Policies.
- Highly developed analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong negotiation, influencing and mediation skills.
- Leadership - proven leadership ability to lead a team of people, influence and negotiate.
- Strong business acumen - capacity to influence business drivers and add value to all aspect of the business.
- Ability to exercise sound business judgement with a highly effective management style.
- Strategic orientation.
- Highly developed problem solving & analytical skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills.
- Strong planning and organisational ability – including the ability to perform under pressure, and meet deadlines.
- High level numerical ability.
- Excellent computer literacy – including advanced Excel skills.
Gemini Accident Repair Centres Pty Ltd (ABN 25 124 094 739)
Contact: Privacy Office Tel: 07 5656 8000, Email: email@example.com
Collection of your personal information - We collect personal information about you so that we can administer our dealings with you, including for the purposes set out below.
Disclosure of your personal information - We may disclose your personal information to third parties, such as our related companies, IT providers who run our IT services, payment processors who process payments, marketing providers who provide marketing and public relations services, competition organisers, social media marketers and other organisations. We may send your personal information offshore to our affiliated companies in New Zealand and the United Kingdom.